24-Hour Youth Rally, Saturday, October 5
The Mandrake Road Church in Madison, is hosting a 24-Hour Youth Rally, on Saturday, October 5, beginning at 12pm, for youth 7th grade and older.
This will be a great time to reconnect with your WCYC friends, play games, sing some camp songs, and just chill.
Bring sleeping gear, a change of clothes and a friend.
What: 24-Hour Youth Rally
Where: Mandrake Road Church, in Madison, WI (link here)
When: Saturday, October 5 thru Sunday, October 6
Who: 7th graders and older
Cost: $10 per youth (chaperones and drivers are free) (all proceeds go to camp)
The schedule and details provided below.
RSVP: Please, let us know you are coming.
[email protected] or (403) 541-9797
Use the same email for questions.
See you there!!
- Please, RSPV, as soon as you can. We need an accurate headcount for activities and food. ([email protected])
- Youth will be sleeping at the church building. Chaperones will be on-hand, to ensure proper oversight.
- Members of the congregation will try to provide beds for adult drivers who need to sleep in a real bed. Please, announce your interest when RSVP-ing.
- Please, ensure all clothing — including pajamas — is appropriate.
- Sleeping will be segregated; boys upstairs, girls downstairs.
- It will be October in Wisconsin. Watch the forecast as the weekend approaches. The building can be chilly on a normal day.
- The church floors are hard. (No carpets.) Bring a sleeping bag, and a layer of padding if desired.
- Bring a camping chair, if you have one. (If weather permits, we plan to have a campfire moment.)
- Bathroom facilities are minimal. Request everyone to minimize their bedtime bathroom rituals.
- There are no showers at the building.