Skip to the content
WCYC Campground Visitation Policy – Summer 2020
- Before any visitations (either day visits or overnight stays) can be granted to Fall Hall Glen facilities, such visitations must comply with all health and safety orders issuing from Jackson County.
- Before any visitations (either day visits or overnight stays) can be granted to Fall Hall Glen facilities, such visitations must comply with all health and safety orders issuing from the State of Wisconsin.
- All day visitors (either requesting day visits or overnight stays) must contact the Operations Manager prior to departing for Fall Hall Glen in order to verify availability.
- All overnight requests must be reserved with the Operations Manager at least 2 days early to verify availability of sleeping arrangements.
- The Operations Manager reserves the right to deny visitation depending on County or State health and safety orders or depending on health and safety concerns considering how many visitors are at Fall Hall Glen at one time.
- The Dining Hall and kitchen will be closed and locked and are not to be used by visitors.
- The Bath House will be closed to visitors (unless the Operations Manager deems it necessary to open it). The Great Hall bathrooms and Staff bathrooms will be made available.
- Upon arriving at Fall Hall Glen, visitors must check-in with the Operations Manager and sign the health and safety waiver if visitors are staying overnight. Visitor names while at camp will be considered public information.
- Visitors will also be expected to pay for overnight stays at check-in. Some work projects may be available for a refund as approved ahead of time with the Operations Manager.
- There is a 3-night limit to overnight stays.
- Visitors will be expected to clean any area affected by their stay.
- Visitors are at their own risk while visiting Fall Hall Glen.
- It is also the expectation that visitors will abide by whatever level of social distancing is in place during their visit.
- Visitors are expected to respect any other visitor’s attempt to social distancing in all shared spaces.
- As a reminder, alcohol, smoking, and graffiti are all prohibited on Fall Hall Glen grounds.
- For a full set of rules, please ask the Operations Manager upon check-in.